- This contest is not sponsored by Amazon. Amazon as a company is not involved in this contest.
- This contest is not sponsored by YouTube. YouTube as a company is not involved in this contest.
- This contest is not sponsored by any third-party entity. The prize money is from my own pocket.
- You must adhere to YouTube Community Guidelines to be eligible to join. Those that do not meet this will be disqualified.
- You are agreeing that you are releasing YouTube from any liability related to this contest.
PART I: HOW TO JOIN
To qualify, entrants must:
- Be 18 years old and above
- Look for or listen to the “PASSWORD” in any of our videos
- Send the answer to our email: BETCHCANCOOK@YAHOO.COM
- One password hunted that you sent to our email is one raffle entry
How to send email:
SUBJECT LINE: [write password here]
No need to add message or anything!
BETCH CAN COOK is not responsible for incorrect entries.
PART 2: HOW TO WIN
CONTEST DURATION: March 15, 2021 to June 15, 2021.
ALL ENTRIES SUBMITTED AFTER JUNE 15, 2021 WILL NO LONGER BE ENTERED IN THE RAFFLE.
There will be three winners in this contest:
- First prize: $75
- Second prize: $50
- Third Prize: $25
ALL PRIZES ARE IN U.S. DOLLARS
The winner will be selected randomly. The more entries you have, the more chances to win!
Winner will be announced in one of our videos. Raffle will be done in our video also.
We will only draw the winners AFTER JUNE 15, 2021.
- The winner will be notified via email
- The winner will also be announced on our video
If the winner does not respond to the notification within 30 calendar days from the date they were notified, another winner will be chosen.
Failure to respond within the time frame mentioned above shall mean that the provisional winner forfeits the prize.
PART 3: HOW TO GET THE PRIZE
You will get your Amazon e-gift card via your email.
IMPORTANT: The email address you supply to us must be the same email associated with your Amazon account.
We do not send cash as a prize. We will only send the prize via Amazon e-Gift Card.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Winners may not request substitutions of prize winnings. All winners are solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees as well as all additional costs that may be incurred.
- If the specified prize becomes unavailable for any reason, BETCH CAN COOK in its sole and absolute discretion may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
- A contest is null and void in any jurisdiction where prohibited by law.
- BETCH CAN COOK reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to terminate any contest at any time without prior notice.
- BETCH CAN COOK reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to alter any contest details or terms and these Contest Rules at any time.
- By entering a contest, you conclusively are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these contest rules and terms and conditions as well as by any rules specific to such contest. This is an irrevocable condition of entry.
- This is a sweepstake contest and the winner is selected randomly. The odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received and cannot be determined in advance.
- No purchase or payment of any consideration is necessary to enter the contest.
- BETCH CAN COOK reserves the right to condition the award of prizes upon the execution by the winner(s) of a publicity release.
- Notwithstanding this reserved right, entry is conclusively deemed to be permission by the entrant to use the entrant’s name (without compensation to the entrant) if the entrant is a winner to publicize the contest and otherwise, as determined by BETCH CAN COOK, unless prohibited by law.
- BETCH CAN COOK reserves the right to require the winner to execute an affidavit of eligibility as a sworn document and provide other proof of eligibility as a condition of receipt of the prize or award.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use WordPress to power our online store–you can read more about how WordPress uses your Personal Information here:
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here:
https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can send an email to email@example.com or contact BETCH CAN COOK through its advertised phone numbers.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below: